U.K. Earth Wisdom Summer Ceremony & Prayer Dance
21st to 24th June 2018, Derbyshire, England
This three-day retreat offers you a powerful practice which strengthens your capacity to develop more co-creative relationships in all aspects of your life and work. It also helps you to diminish those patterns which disrupt your balance and ease in your life.
- Connect with the Sacred 20 Count Wheel as the foundation of the Medicine Way;
- Apply the Wheels of the Power Allies Robes and Robes of Distortion to review your personal patterns
- Dis-identify from family patterns that limit access to your allies;
- Use these insights to release the creativity in teams and organisations you are part of;
- Receive feedback about how others see the balance of allies and distortions in you;
- Awaken your own Allied Wheel and learn how to use this as on-going daily practice;
- Deepen your connection with your robe energies at the Sunday Summer Solstice Prayer Dance.
Led by Nic Turner and Ann Roberts. Nic and I have been in relationship with Earth Wisdom teachers RainbowHawk and WindEagle of the Ehama Institute for 20 years. Individually, and collectively, we have been exploring the application and evolution of this ancient body of Mayan Teachings.Through his work with nowhere, Nic has spent the last 20 years sharing a unique Medicine Wheel-based practice which is now used by leaders and organisations world-wide. This is a unique approach to leadership which has a proven track record. I have delivered ceremonial and leadership development offerings that reflect my passion for the Medicine. As Chair of the Center for Timeless Earth wisdom, I deeply am committed to breathing these teachings into the world.
If you would like to join us for this ceremony you would be most welcome, and it would be so lovely to (re)connect with you. Also, we would deeply appreciate it if you would circulate this to your networks, particularly those who might wish to experience a ceremony with Earth Wisdom.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ann StarSong at email@example.com When: 21st June – 24th June Where: Derbyshire, England. Cost: £200 which includes campling and food