US – California – September 16th, 2017
UK – Edinburgh – September 21st, 2017
In the Northern Hemisphere, Autumn brings the Harvest. This is a time to gather the fruits of our labor and to offer our deepest gratitude for what Earth and all of Life gives to us.
Holding our ceremonies in both the UK and the US continues to build our connection with our Mother Earth and her cycles on both sides of the “Great Water”.
Our ceremonies happen either on or close to the Autumn Equinox, where the light and dark, day and night are in balance. This balance will be the ground from which the people who come will create ceremony together.
What to expect:
- Time with the land to contemplate our life and our gratitude for Life.
- Connection with a community of those who care for Earth and her cycles.
- Time to share our stories with one another.
- Lighting of a special fire for all the Children of Mother Life.
What you will receive:
- Space to express our gratitude for Life.
- The particular delight and nourishment of being in a conscious “we” space.
- Learning and insights that flow naturally from each other’s stories.
- Remembrance of our role as protectors of and stewards for Life.
California Autumn Equinox Ceremony
At Coyote Ridge, Pele and FireHawk’s Home
September 16th, 2017
From 1:00pm until 9:00pm
Pot-Luck Community Feast
Edinburgh Autumn Equinox Ceremony
At The Secret Herb Garden in Edinburgh
September 21st, 2017
From 10:00am until 4:00pm
Lunch available at the Café On Site