In the Northern Hemisphere, Autumn brings the Harvest. This is a time to gather the fruits of our labor and to offer our deepest gratitude for what Earth and all of Life gives to us.
Holding seasonal ceremonies in both the UK and the US continues to build our connection with our Mother Earth and her cycles on both sides of the “Great Water”.
Our ceremonies happen either on or close to the Autumn Equinox, where the light and dark, day and night are in balance. This balance will be the ground from which the people who come will create ceremony together.
- Time with the land to contemplate our life and our gratitude for Life.
- Connection with a community of those who care for Earth and her cycles.
- Time to share our stories with one another.
- Lighting of a special fire for all the Children of Mother Life.
- Space to express our gratitude for Life.
- The particular delight and nourishment of being in a conscious “we” space.
- Learning and insights that flow naturally from each other’s stories.
- Remembrance of our role as protectors of and stewards for Life.
Autumn Equinox Ceremony in Scotland
at the Village Hall, North Middleton, Midlothian , EH23 4QU
September 22nd, 2018
From 10:00am until 4:00pm
Lunch : Bring own lunch – coffee/cake provided
Donation to our operational costs: £20